New Website Launches
The new design creates a user-friendly browsing experience for our residents and visitors ... it is uncluttered, easy to navigate and more user-friendly. The new home page is designed to get visitors to the most important areas of the website with ease. Quick links provide easy access to important sections of the new site as well as links to often-used online services. The imagery celebrates the beauty and history of Stephens County.
Some of the new website features include:
- A variety of navigation options to the most utilized elements of the website which are available from the top dropdown menu, as well as quick links on the home page and footer links on every page.
- Local Weather and instant language translation options are now available at the foot of every page/
- A Service Request portal to report and track non-emergency issues such as potholes, damaged or missing signs, street light outages, graffiti, and more.
- A new Municipal Calendar provides information on upcoming events, classes, City Council, and Board and Commission meetings. Users can search the calendar by date, keyword, or location.
- The centralized Forms page contains key documents for all of the county's departments for easy download. Visitors can search the page by document title or department.
- Other features of interest include Public bid postings, city employment opportunities and a new feature to allow visitors to request certain updates by email.